0418 830 319
Licencing for forklift operators in South Australia is stipulated in Work Health and Safety Act of 2012.
TLILIC2001 Licence to operate a forklift truck
2 Day Course
Forklift Specifications in SA
- You must undergo competency training, and be competent to do high risk work forklift operation.
- During the course, you will undertake both classroom and practical operation training.
- You will be assessed by a certified Worksafe SA assessor and need to pass the written theory exam and practical test.
- If you get satisfactory assessment, the assessor will issue you notice of satisfactory assessment (NSA), certification of attainment and a tax invoice.
- Submit these documents to Service SA Customer Service Centre or Australia Post outlet within sixty days, along with 100 points of identification.
- Your application will be processed, and the HRW licence will be mailed to you in the address you stated. The license renewal period is 5 years.
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Ability to speak and write English
- Ability to make calculations
- Photo Identification (Australian drivers licence, passport, etc)
- Wear enclosed footwear and safety vest (for practical)
- Skills Gained:
- Use vehicle and systems required during Forklift driving tasks.
- Utilize operational and maintenance procedures and systems for Forklift driving tasks.
- on successful completion, hold a High Risk Work Licence
What to Bring to Your Session
- Photo Identification (Australian drivers licence, passport)
- Wear enclosed footwear.
Professional truck training and licencing for all truck classes in SA – Light Rigid (LR), Medium Rigid (MR), Heavy Rigid (HR) and Heavy Combination (HC)